Our aim is to provide you with the best advice when you need it - not just when you ask for it.
We have a close personal relationship with our clients to ensure that the advice we provide is the right advice for your business.
We provide advice for all stages of your business. From start-up to growth and right through to succession planning or sale.
Below we have listed the services that we offer to our clients:
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns
- Preparation of Annual Company returns for the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Registered Tax Agent for clients in dealings with the Australian Taxation Office
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements (BAS) for Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Preparation of Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) returns
- Self-Managed Super Fund Annual Reports
- Income tax and GST advice
- Advising on tax minimisation
- Tax planning
- Advice in relation to Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Structure planning including formation of new entities
- Succession planning
- Advising on insurance requirements including WorkCover
- Assessment of potential asset purchases
- Preparation of cashflow forecasts and budgets
- Advising on finance options and Bank negotiations
- Assessment of business purchases
- Assisting business sale
- Preparation of Financial Reports
- Assessing business performance and viability
- Advising on administration systems
- Advising on the structuring of companies as to capital, shareholding, directors and asset protection
- Forming companies
- Company secretarial
- Payroll processing
- Cash flow management
- Preparation of GST returns
Gary Tomamichel is a Certified Financial Planner and operates as an Authorised Representative of Financial Services Partners. He is a member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and has been providing financial advice for over 25 years.
Gary is able to provide advice in relation to all your financial planning needs including retirement, succession planning and wealth creation. Gary is a specialist in assisting clients maximise their Aged Pension eligibility and providing advice in relation to aged care.
The effects of illness or injury can be devastating to a family plans and budgets. We are able to provide advice in relation to identifying the risks that you face and offer options to protect against illness and injury such as Life, Trauma and Income Protection insurance.
Financial Advice and products are provided by L & H Financial Services Pty Ltd.
For more information, please check out the website for Financial Services Partners at www.financialservicespartners.com.au